Follow ImgResidency on Twitter
Subscribe to the Match TODO newsletter. Reminders for important dates and events throughout the match process.
Site Sponsors:
www.ResidencyPlace.com - Customized Program Requirements
www.IMGResidency.com - IMG Match and Scramble Services

clerkship

Program scoop. IMG friendly programs/hospitals

clerkship

Postby zarinegazali » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:01 am

Hey i am new to this site.
My name is zarine gazali. Iam studyin in my final yr mbbs studying in mumbai india..and wud b graduating by dec2012-jan2013...i came across this site americlerkships.org vch provides wid gud clerkship prog but gives a rotation of 4months...i thought clerkhisps r for max 1-2 months...has anyone ever tried this site bz i wanna b sure its not a fraud...i havent given anysteps yet but wud b given step1 n step2cs next yr..

pls reply back if any1 has ever gone thru this site or heard or is aware of this site americlerkship.org for their clerkships..

n if its risky to do this pls temme how to apply for clerkship..vch is d best psbl way to apply for one..
zarinegazali

Re: clerkship

Postby maheshjawahar » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:09 pm

HI zarine, i'm from your same batch and graduating in dec 2012.. from pune.. we still have a chance with electives.. but still if you are considering clerkship, it is not so recommended as electives and can be done after you graduate. and as you say its for 4 months, 4 months is pretty good and increase your chances of getting a residency there. though it'll be a bit more costlier for us.. if need more info contact me.. if you have more info please share!!
maheshjawahar

Return to Programs. IMG Friendly Hospitals