Follow ImgResidency on Twitter
Subscribe to the Match TODO newsletter. Reminders for important dates and events throughout the match process.
Site Sponsors:
www.ResidencyPlace.com - Customized Program Requirements
www.IMGResidency.com - IMG Match and Scramble Services

Here we go again!!?? Long & last response!!

This topic is dedicated to sharing personal experiences about unsuccessful residency, non renewed contracts, evil PDs and upper levels, etc. Posting your story you help others not to make the same mistake. This topic is anonymous, your identity is protected.

Here we go again!!?? Long & last response!!

Postby sgudoc » Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:55 pm

Its nice to see my posts are taken so out of context!! Amazing to me that you have derived your responses by what I have written, WOW! :shock: !!

Must be nice to be the MORAL authority of this forum :roll: .

MY Mom is SOOO very PROUD :D of me as I was a former elementary school teacher for many years( paid all by myself, thank you!!) as my father was lost to us at a very young age. I have earned my MD & now work to earn the respect of my patients by my actions (not the MD after my name) as we all know that b/c you have MD next to your name means nothing unless you earn the respect of those you treat & take care of on a daily basis!!

Proud to say my heritage is Italian & my country is AMERICA :wink: !! I Did not think to ask the Moral authority(you :?: ) in private for the right to say that on this forum, LOL!!

America is made up of immigrants, ding dong( very professional,I know, oops forget Doctors are SUPERIOR beings & only use the Queens english) Please be serious!!! LOL!!! Don't think now, all of a sudden, b/c you are here that if you and a few IMG's left the USA, it would collapse our country,you make me and many others chuckle!!!!Please try not to give yourself so much credit!! IMG's are very Lucky that the USA has not been enlarging med classes or building new schools, although, that is changing as new med schools are planned to open up shortly..,.

You, I am guessing, are a surgeon as only they could make such ARROGANT statements. Although not all surgeons are pompous, arrogant_____!!!!! Love the surgeons that have kept me alive over the years as they were "REAL" human beings, used foul language at times, as 99% of the world does and they kept it real. They did not let the privilege of becoming an MD cloud who they were, real down to earth good human beings sharing there wonderful training & empathy for their patients.

Fortunate to have studied abroad in the UK, briefly.. UK vs Italy b/c my school has many clinical centres in that country!! Have a few family members in italy health care (docs & nurses) who would & have disagreeded w/ your previous statement. They are very disheartened w/ the health care system in italy & would kill to come here or canada to practice. Although if given the opportunity, I would train there as well as it would broaden me as a person!!!

Paid for my entire education(undergrad, grad. school & med school) all on my own! Sold my home to partially fund my med school education. Family & friends provided emotional & some financial support when they could!! Very Proud to be able to say that, bet many on this forum can't!! I believe that if you are lucky enough to have your med school paid for by the gov't, then you should have to give at least 3- 5 years back to the citizens who supported you. I met many IMGs(USA & UK) that told me that they received free med school( Syria, India, ect...) & went abroad as quickly as possible.. Mainly b/c they could not become wealthy as they could outside of their own countries. I am not here to judge any of them, I am not the MORAL authority, you, my friend have seized that honor on your own!!

This will be my final response to the forum. What I will say is this;
1. I LOVE my country!! For the Most part, most americans are Good hearted human beings!! Do we have Ding Dongs, Anti-IMG, Anti-anything non usa, yes of course, but for the most part this country is pretty darn good( I know not the Queens English LOL!!! :D ), otherwise, so many would not be trying to come here and live out the AMERICAN DREAM!!

2. I am PROUD to be an IMG!! Not ashamed that I was waitlisted for US schools and was trained outside the USA!! I feel I received an excellent education and training!! Better have, b/c my student loans are not small!!! LOL!!

3. I can ONLY HOPE that everyone reading this will try to be the very best person & doctor they can be, their patients will be depending on it!! I always say that every pt. I see is a family member and you would want your family member treated w/ the best possible care and empathy towards their care!!

4. Please, Let me know how you came to be all knowing and the MORAL authority, what a GREAT triumph that must be & I know you parents and/or parent must be so very proud of you as well.. B/c you being an MD makes you superior to all the other pee-ons in this world!! OPPS, there I go again using non-medical, uneducated language. I forgot that now that I am an MD, I have to be someone other than who I am, a REAL Caring, worked my tail off person who was fortunate to earn the MD, who strives everyday to earn the respect the MD carries w/ it, only when you have truly earned it in the presence of changing/saving a life!! The grades & exams mean nothing if you cant put it into ACTION!!!!
REMEMBER, ACTIONS MEAN MORE THAN WORDS, thats how I was brought up!!!!

5. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year everyone!! Oh yeah, you will probably tear me up for saying that and not be politically correct in saying Seasons Greetings!!

6.GL Everyone & to you very long lettered username/moral authority :shock: !! Remember, its about the pts., not the BMW or mansions!!! Lets all try to get along and be FREINDS on our short journey called "LIFE"!!!!!

Cheers!!! 8)
sgudoc

WOW!!!

Postby 6h35knw2u80aqf5 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:32 am

What a surprise to see your posts when I stopped by after all these months!!

It’s actually creepy to see you spending all this time on these forums, posting hatred and bigotry. Being only a resident (and probably a very poor one), your time would be better employed studying. I’m really sorry for your patients.

Let’s look at your post for a minute. It’s always fun to see how a nazi wannabe scribbles.

“Must be nice to be the MORAL authority of this forum”

Actually, it’s pretty nice not to be a pathetic drug addicted whore, but let’s not get into that. Previously, I just pointed out the inconsistencies of your posts. It’s pretty obvious that you don’t know who you are or what you want in life at this point. That is the reason for your failure as a person, and NOT the presence of IMGs in this country. Don’t take it personally, but you are one very confused individual. Since there is no one to blame for that but yourself, there is no need to get so angry at me.
And remember, you started as a Moral Judge, mudslinging IMGs on your posts.

“ Proud to say my heritage is Italian & my country is AMERICA”

I’m sorry again to break it to you, but YOUR HERITAGE IS LONG GONE FOR YOU. Actually, your posts tell a lot about your personal history, and obviously that is what makes you feel so uncomfortable with me. Let me describe your family’s history for other IMGs, for whose sake I am actually writing.

Your family (probably with enough children to make two soccer teams) came from an obscure little town of Southern Italy because they were starving to death. They must have looked like those FEED THE CHILDREN ads. In the US, they found low paid blue-collar jobs, which allowed them to live the American Dream (=not to starve to death). You went to a public school where you developed your hatred for blacks because they outperformed you in every subject, including sports. When you finished high school, for your parents that was equivalent to the first man’s steps on the moon. Unfortunately, as it usually happens in these cases, the Italian culture (which your family never had anyway, because they were marginal people in the old country) was forgotten, including the language. That is why you never were able to study medicine in Italy. That is why you clasp to your AMERIKAN chauvinism (it’s all you got).

“it would collapse our country,you make me and many others chuckle!!!!”

You can chuckle, laugh, clap and shriek all you want. I’m perfectly fine with that. Here. Have a banana.
The facts are out there, for all IMGs to look at.

“Please try not to give yourself so much credit!!”

That is some piece of advice, coming from a developmentally challenged individual who FAILED TO BE ADMITTED INTO HER OWN EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM, despite having all the opportunities in the world. Thanks for the tip, Einstein!!!

“IMG's are very Lucky”

It’s not luck, sweetheart. It’s called TALENT (something as foreign to you as the Italian language).

“Have a few family members in italy health care (docs & nurses) who would & have disagreeded”

So, you have a relative over there that is a nurse aid and is probably the family hero for being the only one who finished high school. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
However, I seriously doubt that your far cousin may be any reliable critic of the medical education in Europe. If she writes as well in Italian as you do in English (assuming that she knows how to write), then she is certainly not.
By the way, write “Italy”, not “italy”. Don’t forget your EDUMACATION.

“They are very disheartened w/ the health care system in italy”

Did your sophisticated education in the UK include how to use a spellchecker? By the way, the last time I checked, the health care system in “italy” was the second in the world by WHO standards.

“it would broaden me as a person!!!”

Yes, it would surely help if you started learning the numbers in Italian. That would be great.

“I believe that if you are lucky enough to have your med school paid for by the gov't, then you should have to give at least 3- 5 years back to the citizens who supported you. I met many IMGs(USA & UK) that told me that they received free med school( Syria, India, ect...) & went abroad as quickly as possible”

Who says my education was paid by the government? What makes you believe I have not given to my previous countries? I guess you are talking about IMGs in general. You nazis generalize, generalize, generalize… That’s why your posts are so hilarious.

“I am PROUD to be an IMG!! Not ashamed that I was waitlisted for US schools and was trained outside the USA!!”

Wrong again. YOU ARE NOT AN IMG. You are just a US born student who failed to enter medical school in the US. You obviously failed the MCAT and your academic records were below the limits (below blacks’). That makes you a bona fide (I hope you know what it means) LOSER, not an IMG.

“I always say that every pt. I see is a family member and you would want your family member treated w/ the best possible care and empathy towards their care!!”

You forgot the violins here. Hats off to you for your CHEAP RETHORIC. You are obviously a liar as all nazis are. If you had the slightest respect for human life, you would not be wasting precious resident time to write rubbish against IMGs; you would be caring for your patients and trying to LEARN SOMETHING (although it has already been established that you are unable to learn). You would let the people in this forum talk about their SAD STORIES (=discrimination, deceit and hatred towards IMGs). You are not only being unsympathetic and disrespectful to their pain, but you are adding your offensive and ignorant judgment. That positively makes you a fascist (I hope you know what it means; if not, you can always look it up).

“Please, Let me know how you came to be all knowing and the MORAL authority, what a GREAT triumph that must be”

Well, it’s a long story. First of all I came from a real family; that means knowing who your parents are and not having an endless list of step-siblings and half-siblings. Second, I have NEVER EVER DONE DRUGS. Third, unlike you, I ALWAYS TOOK SERIOUSLY MY UNDERTAKINGS. Does it sound like something your great grandchildren might have the hope of having? Should I go on?

“The grades & exams mean nothing if you cant put it into ACTION!!!! REMEMBER, ACTIONS MEAN MORE THAN WORDS, thats how I was brought up!!!!”

I know very well how you were brought up (read above). YOU AIN’T GOT TO TELL ME. Why don’t you stop shooting drugs FOR ONE WHOLE WEEK? THAT WOULD BE A GREAT ACTION. Then I would be very impressed.

“its about the pts., not the BMW or mansions!!! Lets all try to get along and be FREINDS on our short journey called "LIFE"!!!!!”

FDROTFL (I hope somebody can tell you what this acronym means). This is the most amusing part. So, for people like you, it’s not about the money!! I didn’t know you US born medical graduates were so selfless and altruistic!!!
After systematically spewing filth in this forum, you want to be “FREINDS” with IMGs (maybe because you know you are bound to end up working for one). I’ll tell you what, YOU LEARN HOW TO SPELL IN YOUR LANGUAGE (THE ONLY ONE YOU KNOW) AND THEN WE’LL BECOME “FREINDS”.
6h35knw2u80aqf5

Postby lymphoma » Tue May 27, 2008 4:57 am

wow 6h35, hats off! Its obvious that u r very intelligent and your english is amazing, u r an IMG?
lymphoma

Re: Here we go again!!?? Long & last response!!

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:14 am

6H35, Thank you for an amazing reply :?: !! SPOT ON!!! By the way am I a female or male? :wink: ?, you seem to be so good that you have written as if I was a female?? You will NEVER know now will you???heheheh 8) !! If you are in Pysch, you need more training as your analyze of a person's SIMPLE replies is lacking much insight & intellegence!!

GL everyone and continue to enjoy this persons Wonderfully thought out replies!! He/She/IT is a WONDERFUL representive for all of us IMG's :shock: .. By the way, my family members in medicine, Ped Pulm., Renal & Nurse Practioner in Renal say hello from italy & Thank you for representing all deprived IMG's across the globe!!

Ciao Bello/Bella
Buona Notte Sweetchecks & Cheers(as i picked up in my UK training), Have a blessed career & enjoy your pathway of finding yourself!!??? :D

Return to Share your "bad" story