Follow ImgResidency on Twitter
Subscribe to the Match TODO newsletter. Reminders for important dates and events throughout the match process.
Site Sponsors:
www.ResidencyPlace.com - Customized Program Requirements
www.IMGResidency.com - IMG Match and Scramble Services

Visa dilema

Immigration issues, H1B and J1 visa sponsorship issues

Visa dilema

Postby IMG girl » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:06 pm

Hey I just posted my question in other forum and I just found this one so thanks to basal Im going to reformulated my question here..
Im an IMG from LatinAmerica
I have Tourist visa valid for 10 yrs. My plan is to take step 1 in june, step 2 CS in july and after that attend a live lecture course for step 2 CK and the go back to my country
Wich visa do I need to enter to US for step 1 and CS? Should I get a student visa or my turist visa is ok?
Can I attend a live lecture course with my turist visa or this is not allow too?
thanks in advance for all your help
:roll:
IMG girl

Oops I forgot something

Postby IMG girl » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:27 pm

Oops I Have another question
My husband is an american citizen and we are planning to begin the pettion process for my green card when we arrive at US, so is indespensable for me a sudent visa or my turist visa will be ok, Im worry about the time the process wil take and thats why i think a student visa will work better for me and because I dont know if is legal to take the CS with a turist visa, thanks again
and please help :roll:
IMG girl

Postby bansal » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:30 pm

you can take all kind of exams on tourist Visa.

you can take step-2 coaching in mexico, coloumbia or other countries of latin america: go to:

http://www.kaptest.com/repository/templ ... ional.html

If you still want to do ur step-2 coaching in US, I think u can do it on tourist Visa.
bansal

Thank U bansal

Postby IMG Girl » Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:15 pm

Thank U so much for our help bansal
:wink:
IMG Girl

Thank U bansal

Postby IMG Girl » Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:16 pm

Thank U so much for our help bansal
:wink:
IMG Girl

Return to Immigration and Visas