Follow ImgResidency on Twitter
Subscribe to the Match TODO newsletter. Reminders for important dates and events throughout the match process.
Site Sponsors:
www.ResidencyPlace.com - Customized Program Requirements
www.IMGResidency.com - IMG Match and Scramble Services

FMG Need information regarding USA residency and USMLE

Program scoop. IMG friendly programs/hospitals

FMG Need information regarding USA residency and USMLE

Postby lostrn » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:30 pm

Hello

I am currently studying MBBS in Pakistan from Dow international medical college and I am almost done with my second year. Fortunately this year our immigration process to US finally got done and my family moved to there. Right now I am caught in between the trouble to decide whether I should leave medical in Pakistan and study from the beginning in America and pursue a career in Pharmacy or continue my medical and then move to America after getting the degree. There fore I would like to know what are my chances of getting into residency in america and what is the percentage of people that get accepted there and exactly how hard it is for an FMG to do furThter studies in america. Also regarding usUSMLE i would like to know how hard it is and how many students actually manage to do well.

I would like to ask doctors studying right now and doing residencies as well anyone studying pharmacy whether in my position it is better to study pharmacy from America or continue medical in Pakistan and then give USMLE and do residency and build up a career in pharmacy. I would really appreciate your help and thoughts regarding my situation as i am really lost and not sure which path is better for my future.
Thankyou
lostrn

Re: FMG Need information regarding USA residency and USMLE

Postby Miotornut » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:49 am

I'm getting this information. Anyone know please tell me. I thank you all for coming.

คาสิโนจีคลับ
Miotornut

IMG Residency Match 2013 Service

Return to Programs. IMG Friendly Hospitals