Follow ImgResidency on Twitter
Subscribe to the Match TODO newsletter. Reminders for important dates and events throughout the match process.
Site Sponsors:
www.ResidencyPlace.com - Customized Program Requirements
www.IMGResidency.com - IMG Match and Scramble Services

A kind suggestion

Step 3 test taking strategies, test preparation materials and centers

A kind suggestion

Postby step3guy » Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:10 pm

Dear Folks,
Im going to take my step 3 in last week of February. Since I was not much good in CCS but buying this CCS software, I feel I can do better in this part of exam now.I am also using UW MCQs and CCS notes.

I must suggest visiting this site to whom appearing in step 3 ,yet scared of CCS part of the exam. http://dnn.olalekan.org.dotnetpanel.net ... fault.aspx

Wish me luck thanks ! :)

Regards
step3guy

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:27 am

HI,
I have taken my step-3, 2 months ago.and I suggest you,if you will do UW ccs cases,and practice the orignal software,which they must have sent you with orange card,is more than sufficient.don't waste time here and there,and I am sure you will do fine.
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR EXAM.
bansal.

STEP3

Postby BHAVI » Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:19 pm

Hi step3guy..and other who have given step 3...
do v need to review step 2 book and other subject book for step 3....of UW CCA AND MCQ and CRUSH THE STEP 3...FIRST AID......ARE enough?////////////////and on average how much period is recommened or preferred to prepare for step 3?.......please reply.........it wil be appreciated.... :( :wink:
BHAVI

Return to USMLE Step 3