Follow ImgResidency on Twitter
Subscribe to the Match TODO newsletter. Reminders for important dates and events throughout the match process.
Site Sponsors:
www.ResidencyPlace.com - Customized Program Requirements
www.IMGResidency.com - IMG Match and Scramble Services

I need your advice in Step 1 preparation

Test taking strategies, test preparation materials and centers

I need your advice in Step 1 preparation

Postby Sevara » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Hi everyone.This is my first day here.I am very happy to find this forum.Is there anyone can help me with advice?I am IMG from Uzbekistan(ex USSR).I am living in US Florida since last year.I've just had a baby and now trying to start to getting my medical license here.Problem is I don't have anyone to help me out with Usmle taking experience around me,but I have a lot of IMG friends from my country and Russia , who wants to get license but don't know how...So I am looking in internet for different kind of recources.I've got Kaplan step 1 books and Video Lecture Notes.I started to learn them ,even I have limited language abilities it looks like information in these books has been written very convenient to understand. I know that I have to pass ECFMG certification and to pass externship in order to get LOR's from US doctors.What else do I have to do?Guys if you have any info please your advice would be very-very helpful for me and my other friends from my country and Russia.I appreciate you in advance.
Sevara

IMG Residency Match 2013 Service

Return to USMLE Step 1 and Step 2