Follow ImgResidency on Twitter
Subscribe to the Match TODO newsletter. Reminders for important dates and events throughout the match process.
Site Sponsors:
www.ResidencyPlace.com - Customized Program Requirements
www.IMGResidency.com - IMG Match and Scramble Services

Query for exam schedule: anatylok plz!!!

Step 2 Clinical Skills Assessment preparation, classes, literature, test taking experience

Query for exam schedule: anatylok plz!!!

Postby ishan_shah » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:27 am

I was planning to give my step 2 CS in early june, but it turns out that all test centers are closed between 20 May to 16 June. If I wait for the test centers to reopen and then give the exam after 16 June, the result will be announced in October(they will taking longer as they are undertaking some changes), which I feel is very late as I will have to get my ECFMG certificate after I get the results.
Please guide me on what to do: 1) should I rush through my prep for CS and give it before 20 May. I will give my CK in mid-Feb, so will have 2.5 months between CK and CS
OR 2) give exam after 16 june. can i afford the delay in score reporting and ECFMG certificating if I am applying for 2013 match

Also, can I reschedule my CK date if i want to postpone.

Thank you.
ishan_shah

Re: Query for exam schedule: anatylok plz!!!

Postby anatolyk » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:04 am

My sincere advice is to forget about match schedule and have your tests taken when you are ready. It is much better to get good results at a later date than fail or so-so score earlier.
anatolyk

IMG Residency Match 2013 Service

Return to USMLE Step 2 Clinical Skills Assessment