Follow ImgResidency on Twitter
Subscribe to the Match TODO newsletter. Reminders for important dates and events throughout the match process.
Site Sponsors:
www.ResidencyPlace.com - Customized Program Requirements
www.IMGResidency.com - IMG Match and Scramble Services

[SPAM] I can say are good things

This one is dedicated for advertisements that are entertaining but either fake (self-promotion) or misleading. In ther words this is an Anti-Ads or "do the opposite" place

[SPAM] I can say are good things

Postby kimlee » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:59 am

THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN CATEGORIZED AS FORUM SPAM BY FORUM-SPAM-ASSASSIN

Great!! News for one and all regarding Residency programs. I am just telling everyone I know....I just signed up with [SPAM] and already they have me set up with a residency program... [SPAM] technical engineers have developed an unparalleled system, FART (FMG Advanced Scramble Technology), to insure that your application falls on the top of the residency director’s pile. Their Scramble Service typically works with two specialties per client among; Internal \Medicine, Family Practice, Pediatrics, Ob&Gyn, Surgery, Pathology, Anesthesiology, & Psychiatry residency programs they helped 3 of my friends get materials and information too....they are so nice.

[SPAM] is the professional leader in assisting Foreign Medical Graduates to obtain their ideal residency position in America. Their primary objective is to raise the level of medical education & health care world wide. And also you can match into the programs you want.

[SPAM] is not the fraud company as too many fake postings say. This is why FMGs from all over the globe trust [SPAM] attorneys and physician counselors to give them the edge. They are always available for one-to-one direct personalized counseling. I have since entered into a quite nice externship clinical hands-on position through them and have a nice LOR. If I do not match, they will scramble for me.
So far all I can say are good things.
kimlee

Return to Division of Shameless Advertisements