Follow ImgResidency on Twitter
Subscribe to the Match TODO newsletter. Reminders for important dates and events throughout the match process.
Site Sponsors:
www.ResidencyPlace.com - Customized Program Requirements
www.IMGResidency.com - IMG Match and Scramble Services

My vest experience with residency program

This one is dedicated for advertisements that are entertaining but either fake (self-promotion) or misleading. In ther words this is an Anti-Ads or "do the opposite" place

My vest experience with residency program

Postby parveenu » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:45 pm

For quite sometime now, I have been receiving regular updates from a group of IMGs who have had bitter experiences with [SNIP]- a firm that supposedly places IMGs in clinical externships and also helps them with residency placements for a big sum of money.

Once before in the past, I had already posted a warning-kinda post about [SNIP] and the complaint posted on BBB. That was obviously based on circumstantial evidence, but this group of IMGs who have been victims themselves decided to dig deeper into, do some sleuthing and uncovered some pretty startling facts.

As I understand, this group has now hired a detective to investigate further. If anyone else had bitter experiences with [SNIP], it may help to write to me.
parveenu

Return to Division of Shameless Advertisements