Follow ImgResidency on Twitter
Subscribe to the Match TODO newsletter. Reminders for important dates and events throughout the match process.
Site Sponsors:
www.ResidencyPlace.com - Customized Program Requirements
www.IMGResidency.com - IMG Match and Scramble Services

cheaper this year

This one is dedicated for advertisements that are entertaining but either fake (self-promotion) or misleading. In ther words this is an Anti-Ads or "do the opposite" place

cheaper this year

Postby timtan » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:43 pm

I used [SNIP] last year and they were great for me, in fact I think they are cheaper this year...
timtan

Re-

Postby yaminigupta » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:31 pm

I was a client of [SNIP] this year and got 13 interviews. I have only had great times with them and can give them full marks. I was a client of [SNIP] last year and they are scum who stole my money. I would email [SNIP] and talk to them. I always had good representations there."......
yaminigupta

re-

Postby gilliamary » Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:24 am

I just signed up with [SNIP] and already they have me set up with a residency program...they helped 3 of my friends get materials and information too....they are so nice.

[SNIP] is not the fraud company as too many fake postings say. I have since entered into a quite nice externship clinical hands-on position through them and have a nice LOR. If I do not match, they will scramble for me. So far all I can say are good things.
gilliamary

Postby anatolyk » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:28 pm

Ya right. All three posts came from the same computer. As well as all negative posts about ElectronicResidency, IMG Residency, and AmeriClerkships.
anatolyk

Return to Division of Shameless Advertisements