Follow ImgResidency on Twitter
Subscribe to the Match TODO newsletter. Reminders for important dates and events throughout the match process.
Site Sponsors:
www.ResidencyPlace.com - Customized Program Requirements
www.IMGResidency.com - IMG Match and Scramble Services

Urgent, Concern status to Probatio to Termination in mid Jun

This topic is dedicated to sharing personal experiences about unsuccessful residency, non renewed contracts, evil PDs and upper levels, etc. Posting your story you help others not to make the same mistake. This topic is anonymous, your identity is protected.

Urgent, Concern status to Probatio to Termination in mid Jun

Postby Hope is a gift God gives » Sat May 20, 2006 12:51 pm

On my first mounth I was stressed out by the new system and my third year resident so I failed. I really worked hard and passed some ward rotation and faild some. I did good on other area like ED and CCU. Right when I was thinking I am fine and on the track, I was given the worst of all evals(a brief and exagerated of all evals). PD had to put me on probation for a month in May and said that we have to report you to state board! PD also gave me advice that we probably will terminate you after a month and it is better to resign yourself!
Now I woder if there is any way to take the probation off of my record?
What are my chances of getting another position by july ot at all?
I was given a greivence letter. How does it help?
Do I need a lawyer?
Hope is a gift God gives

Postby anatolyk » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:07 am

Even if PD did not report it to the board, you always have to disclose that you had a probation when applying for a license in the future.

Your best bet if they let you stay till July and you resign effective July 1st.

Yes, it is possible to get a position after a resignation.

Resignation is better than termination, but still bad enough.
anatolyk

Re: Urgent, Concern status to Probatio to Termination in mid

Postby waziwigu » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:56 pm

The possibility of the quality of theproducts is sustained for the future times. The enhancement of the goal and rushmyessay service is done for the incentives for the candidates. The tip is regulated for the formation of the particles for the humans.
waziwigu

Return to Share your "bad" story