Follow ImgResidency on Twitter
Subscribe to the Match TODO newsletter. Reminders for important dates and events throughout the match process.
Site Sponsors:
www.ResidencyPlace.com - Customized Program Requirements
www.IMGResidency.com - IMG Match and Scramble Services

OLD graduate with low scores plus I have to finish nursing c

This topic is dedicated to sharing personal experiences about unsuccessful residency, non renewed contracts, evil PDs and upper levels, etc. Posting your story you help others not to make the same mistake. This topic is anonymous, your identity is protected.

OLD graduate with low scores plus I have to finish nursing c

Postby junsang » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:50 am

hi,
I am an old graduate of more than 10 years. It took me that long because it is difficult to get visa in our country and so I opted to study again to become a nurse as it is much easier to enter the US as a nurse. I waited for 5 years for my visa but during that, I passed my steps 1 and 2ck. I am preparing my papers to migrate as a nurse. My concern is, can I get match when I get to the mainland considering my date of my graduation, low USMLE's(85, 78) plus I have to finish my 3 years contract in nursing before I get to apply for a match? I am really in a gray zone whether to pursue residency here or continue on to my US dreams of becoming a doctor... please advice me as I am much attuned to go to US but I am scared I might not get matched.
junsang

IMG Residency Match 2013 Service

Return to Share your "bad" story