Follow ImgResidency on Twitter
Subscribe to the Match TODO newsletter. Reminders for important dates and events throughout the match process.
Site Sponsors:
www.ResidencyPlace.com - Customized Program Requirements
www.IMGResidency.com - IMG Match and Scramble Services

Pediatric Endocrinology Observership at Mt. Sinai

Observership, Externship, Research opportunities. United States Clinical Experience.

Pediatric Endocrinology Observership at Mt. Sinai

Postby Peds Endo » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:19 pm

Dr. Maria New is a professor of Pediatrics, Genomics and Genetics and Director of the Adrenal Steroid Disorders Program at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York City. She is a world expert in congenital adrenal hyperplasia (CAH), a genetic intersex condition affecting the adrenal gland.

Dr. New is currently accepting applications for observerships with her Adrenal Steroid Disorders Program. Observerships are for a minimum of three months and include one day a week in Dr. New's clinic and at least one day a week in her academic office.

If you are interested please respond to this message with your curriculum vitae with photo, visa status if not a US citizen and dates of availability. if your application is considered we will contact you for an interview.
Peds Endo

Re: Pediatric Endocrinology Observership at Mt. Sinai

Postby Drkusha » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:48 am

Hello Dr.

I am very interested in your Observership at Mt. Sinai. I am a IMG, living with a permanent residence card in US and graduated medical school in 2015. I have taken USMLE STEP 1 and USMLE STEP2CK.
If you could please email me back with more details and I will send you my CV and other details needed.
My email is kusha11@icloud.com. Thanks!
Drkusha

Postby karyfa » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:37 am

The procedure of the notification is done for the humans. It has been sent via and https://www.essay-to-go.net is fixed for the role of the sciences for the consumers of the field.
karyfa

Postby dovyhewej » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:05 am

If you could please email me back with more details and I best pediatric doctor near me will send you my CV and other details needed.
dovyhewej

Postby ross.usmlerrr » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:08 am

thanks .. god bless
ross.usmlerrr

Postby Ellison » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:46 am

Every business owner that wants to keep from being blown away by the competition is well aware that not having a credit card processing terminal is equal to going to the woods and throwing your money away into a bum fire.
Ellison

Postby Pecamed56 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:58 am

Free Intuit Quickbooks 2016 Crack
Try to find rich, entertaining games that have some educational value for your children. These games will not only provide fun for your child, but can also teach them something as well. This will help to broaden your children's horizons and set a strong foundation for their morals as they will be getting something out of it.
Pecamed56

Postby Pecamed56 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:00 am

Free Minitab 17 Crack
Even if you have an aversion to using cheat codes or walk throughs with video games, you may find a little of research helpful with many types of games. Role-playing and strategy games, in particular, very complicated tactics and strategies. Don't feel bad about looking up the info you need to master these advanced gaming moves.
Pecamed56

Return to USCE Observerships/Externships/Research US Clinical Experience