Follow ImgResidency on Twitter
Subscribe to the Match TODO newsletter. Reminders for important dates and events throughout the match process.
Site Sponsors:
www.ResidencyPlace.com - Customized Program Requirements
www.IMGResidency.com - IMG Match and Scramble Services

"test run" observership

Observership, Externship, Research opportunities. United States Clinical Experience.

"test run" observership

Postby mma » Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:59 pm

I've heard from one program director that they offer 1-2 week observership to applicants whom they interviewed and still not sure wether to offer him a position. I think it is reasonable in case of IMG with no US clinical experience. Does anybody have any experience with this? Is it OK for an IMG to offer a "test drive"?
mma

Re: "test run" observership

Postby vicetepu » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:52 am

Test run was always doing when I complete my project this was good to know about all the errors before the final touch. I got this idea when I was working for the https://www.assignmentgeek.com.au/ this was the first company work for the student’s since long.
vicetepu

Re: "test run" observership

Postby PedroHopper » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:27 am

Throughout high school and college, you’re going writemypaper4me reviews to be doing a lot of writing. Even if you major in math or science, you’ll still have to take plenty of humanities courses which will require you to write essays. If you love to write, then you have nothing to worry about. But if writing doesn’t come naturally to you, here are some tips to help you along.
PedroHopper

IMG Residency Match 2013 Service

Return to USCE Observerships/Externships/Research US Clinical Experience