Follow ImgResidency on Twitter
Subscribe to the Match TODO newsletter. Reminders for important dates and events throughout the match process.
Site Sponsors:
www.ResidencyPlace.com - Customized Program Requirements
www.IMGResidency.com - IMG Match and Scramble Services

Which is the best scramble paid service

Scramble experience, suggestions, strategies

Which is the best scramble paid service

Postby waldomd » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:46 am

Hi All (anatolyk),
I want to pay for a scramble service since I only had few interviews. Which company can I trust? Which has the best service?
waldomd

Postby anatolyk » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:59 am

Do not expect any reliable positive answers and here is why.
People that successfuly used any of the services have moved on by now and are doing their residencies. They a) have no spare time to go to the forums; b) lost interest in the subjects discussed here. So, the two types of answers you are going to see will be:

a). I used XYZ and they were scumbags. Did not get me a residency and cheated me out of $X.

b). I used XYZ and they are so great! I used it, my wife used it, all my friends used it and my newborn child used it!

My commend on a) - with any service there will be clients that do not get a spot. Some of them may get upset and blame everybody for not getting residency.

b) - in 99.9% is posted by somebody who works for the service XYZ. You can find a few posts like this in our forum as well as any other.

The bottom line - you won't be able to find reliable answer in the forums.

What you can check more or less reliably is how many negative comments a given company has.
Do a search using company or website name combined with words like scam, fraud, etc. You should get a picture.
anatolyk

Postby waldomd » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:56 pm

Dear Anatolyk, thank you very much for sharing your knowledge. I will follow your advice.
All the best!!
waldomd

IMG Residency Match 2013 Service

Return to Post Match Scramble